To connect a new ad account to your TCM (The Campaign Maker) account, you need to first make sure you have access to the new ad account via your Facebook account.
To check if you have access click this link – https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/accounts
(Note: if you have business manager then you should also check in your business manager ad account list as well)
If you see the new ad account connected then you can skip to step 2 directly.
Step 1 – Getting Access via Facebook
- Go to the Ad Account Settings of the New Ad Account in Ads Manager – https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/account_settings/information
- Under Ad Account Roles, click Add People.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to give access to.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose their role as “Advertiser” and then click Confirm.
Step 2 – Connecting the New Ad Account to TCM
- Go to the adaccounts page in your TCM account – https://thecampaignmaker.com/app/adaccounts
- Click “Update Ad Accounts”.
- Choose the Ad Accounts You Want to Use.
- Click “Connect Ad Accounts”.