We at The Campaign Maker wanted to extend a special thank you to our loyal users who have shared their invaluable feedback. We listened to your feedback and now our roadmap revolves 100% on your feedback.
Below are the improvements we hope to implement in the upcoming months of 2019:
- More placement targeting options
- Edit UTM url
- Saved audiences from Facebook ads manager
- Editing existing Facebook campaigns within TCM.
- Ability to automatically create an optimized version of report. (Agency Plans Only)
- Ability to split test more data points
- Streamline and automate optimization process.
- Add more actions when rules met such as scaling and rotations.
- Automated email reports of reports (Agency Plans Only)
- Automated scaling option for safer scaling. (Agency Plans Only)
Improvements implemented in the 3rd quarter of 2019:
Completely new creation tool flow to streamline your creation in half the time and get a quick overview.
Automated fills for most common use field to reduce time.
Messenger objective is now available.
Square 1080×1080 images are now supported.
Automatically saves your progress as a draft so you never lose your work.
Video thumbnails can now be changed for better image/text ratio.
Post dropdown now shows image thumbnail.
Zipcodes now supported in location.
Dayparting improved for auto budgets.
- bug fixes
- Added more rule templates
- Added more data points for more precise rules.
- bug fixes
- bug fixes
- added new data points
Improvements implemented in the 1st & 2nd quarter of 2019:
- Objective option (Video Views)
- Brand New Design Center – direct adcopy edit platform and preview system
- Various fixes
- Create 3+ layered advanced custom rules. (Agency Plans Only)
- Improve speed
- Branded PDF download of reports
- White-Label PDF download of reports (Agency Plans Only)
- Include graphs for easier readability
- Audience breakdown
- General campaign information
- General breakdown of general data
- Location breakdown
- Brand new affiliate dashboard and improved payout system.
- Complete redesign of account settings pages.
- Improved orientation page
- New done for you service.
Improvements implemented in the 3rd & 4th quarter of 2018:
- Lifetime based budgeting.
- Scheduled budgeting
- Manual Bidding for objectives and clicks.
- Use published posts in place of new ads with split testing options
- Load/Save audience targeting templates
- Ability to exclude custom audiences
- Add radius based location targeting
- Improve the target audience preview step
- Ability to use custom conversions
- Added hourly scheduling
- Added relationship status targeting
- Added split test validation
- Fixed ad account currency issue
- Improved media gallery section to show larger list
- Added multi-language compatibility for adcopy
- Added emoji compatibility for adcopy
- Downloadable white-label PDF report. (Agency Plans Only)
- Show best performing audience segments.
- Add more drop down data points
If there is something crucial YOU think we are missing let us know!
Also please note that we will do our absolute best to stick to the roadmap and get the features implemented ASAP, but as with anything development related nothing is set in stone.